Depot Operations Manager Luxembourg
The depot operations manager will ensure cost effective storage, handling and distribution of prime products to customers of the Luxembourg depots in compliance with all relevant KPNWE (Kuwait Petroleum North-West Europe) HSSE (Health, Security, Safety & Environment) & Quality standards and policies.
• Manages depot operations and ensures that depots are cost efficiently maintained. Follows up on major depot issues and projects. Ensure the performance and financial control of the KPL-depots against the annual budget. Determines depots capital budget requirements.
• Organize, coach and supervise the local depot staff (6) in order to have a competent team of individuals within a motivational and effective environment.
• Represent the depot at KPL (Kuwait Petroleum Luxembourg) and implement the KPNWE strategy and objectives in order to enable the company to be successful in a competitive market situation.
• Ensure there is continual analysis and subsequent improvement of internal processes, in cooperation with internal & external customers, to improve the quality & safety of the operations and increase throughput volume.
• Implement and follow up of the company guidelines for HSSE in the daily operations and ensure safety walks are carried out in order to ensure that defined risks are avoided. Manages 'Plan d'Opération Interne' - 'Plan d'Urgence Environnement' - ' Plan de Prévention et de Gestion des Déchets'.
• Coordinates the Prevention of Major Accident Hazards over all KPL depots; Coordinates the promotion of a safety culture in accordance to all KP Policies; evaluates and transposes to senior management the needs for depot resources to comply with regulations on the Prevention of Major Accident Hazards.
• Frequent contact with customers & permanent evaluation of customers service
• Stock follow-up & accize administration
We ask for
• Master/Bachelor of science or equivalent;
• Good understanding/experience of Safety, Health and Environmental matters (knowledge of ISO & OHSAS);
• Excellent people management skills: at least 5 years of experience in a manager role;
• Experience in a technical operational environment is a must: good technical insight;
• Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills: commercial feeling & customer focus;
• Good understanding of business economics and strategic focus;
• Handson & pragmatic;
• Living in the area of Bertrange;
• Good knowledge of French/English.
We are offering you an exciting position in Luxembourg, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the oil sector and is expanding rapidly. We are committed to maximizing your potential by offering career growth opportunities, a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra legal benefits and a sound work-life balance.
Kuwait Petroleum International, known by our trademark Q8, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East.
Established in 1983, Kuwait Petroleum International is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which brings together all the state owned elements of the Kuwait oil sector under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world's top ten energy conglomerates.
Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products.
Q8 markets fuel via over 4,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Q8Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world's finest lubricants.
To apply, click on the 'Apply online now!' button below.
Agency calls not appreciated
Keywords: HSE, Quality coördinator, Operational manager, Technical environment.