Updated: Nov 13 2013
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The GSH Aftermarket Co-ordinator will be responsible for co-ordinating and overseeing the subsea aftermarket service requirements of both project and operational teams in the location / region to which they are assigned, and ensuring the Supplier / Service Provider performs to expectations. The work is of a dynamic nature, with competing demands on time, driven by both internal and external drivers. As a result, the ability to prioritize according to business value is critical to this role.
The work involves:
• Assist GSH Aftermarket Manager to develop and communicate the GSH Aftermarket Strategy.
• Develop GSH Aftermarket "Way We Work" documents in line with the GSH Aftermarket Strategy.
• Assist GSH Aftermarket Manager to develop, with the GA / Tier 1 Suppliers, a standard approach to 'execution planning' for Subsea Hardware and Subsea Wells Aftermarket services.
• Work with regional Project teams and 'new' Project Operations Readiness teams to develop Aftermarket Services scope in line with GSH Aftermarket Strategy and the "Way We Work".
• Work with the regional Subsea Operations and Subsea Wells teams to align existing Life of Field (LoF) Aftermarket Services with GSH Aftermarket Strategy.
• Manage the aftermarket performance and capability of our Subsea Supplier / Service Providers - against an agreed set KPIs.
• Proactively monitor and report progress of all subsea aftermarket activities and alert management to areas of concern regarding quality and delivery changes.
• Co-ordinate the resolution of hardware technical issues with the wider GSH disciplines and the hardware supplier to the satisfaction of the 'customer' team in Projects or Operations.
• Assist in the development and implementation of global common maintenance strategies for Subsea / Wells equipment.
• Support the development of and co-ordinate Subsea Aftermarket Call-Offs, under the Supplier Global Agreements for regional Project and Operations Teams.
• Co-ordinate regional subsea projects and operations teams to populate the global subsea lessons learned system, and ensure robust feedback to subsequent front end design in new subsea projects.
• Develop strong relationship with the Suppliers' / Service providers' Regional Aftermarket Managers
• Develop robust relationship and maintain a regular, open dialogue with the Subsea Wells Team Leader to understand on-going Well services requirements and issues.
• Develop robust relationship and maintain a regular, open dialogue with the Subsea Operations Team Leader to understand on-going LoF service requirements and issues.
• Work closely with the other subsea discipline engineers in both GSH and Operations to ensure alignment on technical issues and integrity standards.
• Read and understand all existing regional contracts / service orders between the company and the subsea equipment suppliers. Work to align these with the GSH Aftermarket Strategy.
• Review and comment on technical scopes of services, scopes of work, preservation, storage and maintenance procedures, SIT / SRT testing procedures, ITPs etc. produced by the subsea GA / Tier 1 suppliers.
• Incorporate lessons learned and best practices for the industry.
• Read, understand, implement, and reinforce use of Company's Management of Change process.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available