Progressive Global Energy and Natural Resources
Updated: Oct 22 2013
||Workover or Completion
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
My client is an exploration and production company based inNigeria. They position themselves at the top of the Nigerian oil and gas business and they hold a fantastic reputation for hiring the very best staff across the globe.
Sand Control Senior Completions Engineer
The successful candidate will be working on a Land and Swamp project which Oando have just been awarded.
- To design and monitor the installation of well completions
- Oversee the entire process from design through to execution
- Occasionally to go and execute the job on site
- To ensure performance and ensure that targets are met
- Supervise and mentor subordinates
- Thoroughly select and inspect equipment
- Nigerian National
- MINIMUM OF 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- BSc Petroleum Engineering Degree
- Extensive knowledge of Sand Control
- Experience in SMART wells
- Experience working in an office based role
- Very competitive salary is offer for the right candidate
Please forward your CV if you have the requirements above.
Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources is proud to be a member of EIC.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available