R360 Environmental Solutions
Updated: Oct 7 2013
||Heavy Machinery Operator
||Bourg, LA, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
R360 Environmental Solutions; a Waste Connections company, is the nation's leading environmental oilfield waste management provider, R360 has the resources to offer superior reliability and results to customers across the country. Choose R360 for your next career move and benefit from a legacy of innovation. Composed of the most established names in the industry, we represent the collective experience and knowledge of the field's best thinkers, innovators and technicians. Care to join us?
We have a position available for a Heavy Equipment Operator for our site in Bourg, LA.
Operates at least one piece of heavy equipment or machinery equipped with buckets or dozer blade to excavate, push or load dirt. Attaches and detaches auxiliary pieces of equipment to power driven equipment.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend English (operational, process, safety and quality instructions). High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Experience and proficiency operating at least one type of heavy equipment such as dozers or excavators preferred.
- Knowledge of regulations and procedures for receiving E&P waste preferred. Mine Safety Hazard Administration (MSHA) training is a plus.
- Must demonstrate ability to learn and independently operate equipment used at facility.
- Must become proficient in the care and use of all site specific, facility required Personal Protection Equipment.
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities readily.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions and vibration. The noise level in work environment is moderate. Exposed to dust and fumes.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to climb on and off of the equipment. The employee may sit 6-12 hours on the machine. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, or kneel to perform maintenance on the equipment. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision.
Be a part of a team that is leading the nation!
You will be joining a great team and a company in a "work hard, play harder" environment along with a competitive salary. We also offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance and 401K retirement. You'll also benefit from a strong presence in our local communities, sustainability initiatives, and more.
R360 Environmental Solutions is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available