Requisition Number: 2781
ABOUT HESS CORPORATION
Hess is transforming from an integrated oil and gas company with downstream operations into a focused, higher growth, lower risk, pure-play E&P company. When the announced divestitures are completed, we will become a leading global independent energy company engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas.
We operate primarily in five major areas of the world where we have extensive knowledge and experience: Gulf of Mexico, North Sea, West Africa, Southeast Asia and onshore U.S. In America we are a leader in shale oil and gas production and one of the largest operators in the Bakken formation, North Dakota.
Hess aims to attract, retain and energize the best people by investing in their professional development and providing them with challenging and rewarding opportunities for personal growth. We seek smart people who are innovative, share our values and want to make a meaningful difference in the world and in their careers.
We are committed to meeting the highest standards of corporate citizenship by protecting the health and safety of our employees, safeguarding the environment and creating a long-lasting, positive impact on the communities in which we do business.
For additional information regarding Hess Corporation, visit our website at www.hess.com.
This position will be based in the Hess Tioga, ND office in support of the Ground Disturbance Supervisor.
* Understand various locate equipment such as RD8000 and split box
* Understand well pad design and ROW alignment sheets
* Provide line locating field support
* Daily use of one call ticket management system
* Monitoring One Calls and their due dates
* Prepare One Call reports including completions, past due, near past due, and monthly ticket volume per area
* Managing One Call Positive Response which includes informing clients their ticket has been completed, if positive response fails, use all available resources to contact clients and inform them of completion.
* Monitoring completed one call tickets for required documentation.
* Manage contract line locator-s hours
* Prepare manager-s weekly report including projects (new and ongoing), incident line strikes, hot spots, highlights, vacations, and contractor count.
* Manage Ground Disturbance Policies and Procedures
* Develop Monthly Training Classes including cross training, equipment knowledge, legal requirements, Ground Disturbance Policies and Procedures, and Hess Standards
* Maintaining manual work orders in One Call Management Software.
* Support GIS requirements
* Support contract locators how to properly use the GIS mapping program.
* Phone support to look up facility information as needed by field personal.
* Organize and keep up to date all ground disturbance documents
* Be able to recognize and solve problems
* Actively participates in safety programs and initiatives.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Computer proficient.
* Teamwork - work effectively with others outside the line of normal authority to accomplish organizational goals.
* Possess North Dakota driver-s license
* Minimum 3-5 years working in the Oil and Gas industry preferred.
* High School Diploma
* Working knowledge with computer systems; hardware and software
* Highly motivated self-starter willing to accept responsibility and accountability
* Teamwork - ability to work effectively with other team members
Hess is an equal opportunity employer
Date: Wed, 04 09 2013 00:00:00 GMT Shift Type: Employee