Oil Consultants Ltd
Posted:Sep 2 2013
||Budget / Cost Control, Field Service Tech, QA / QC / Inspection
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our client has a vacancy for a permanent position as a Senior Services Coordinator, based in Alaska.
The Senior Services Coordinator implements operations and sales strategies by developing and meeting operational, safety, service quality and efficiency targets.
For qualified candidates, our client will provide a generous relocation package along with an additional Cost of Living Assistance Program.
• This role develops and drives operational safety, service quality and efficiency with close interaction with customers, sales staff, district managers and region operations.
• Manages and monitors performance of area operations personnel
• Trains, coaches & develops operations and account representatives
• Manages technical and non-technical training to operations team
• Helps maintains customer base by providing world-class customer service
• Implements effective operations/marketing plans to help develop and support new business and acquire new customers
• Leads are asset management, logistics strategy
• Interfaces across the internal organization
• Fully participates in all aspects of planning, budgeting, financial performance and monitoring
• Handles special projects as assigned
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent
• 5+ Oilfield Experience Required
• Requires 25% travel
• Thorough understanding of customer requirements and market conditions
• Knowledge of multiple company products/applications and service lines
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills
• Significant operations experience that reflects a thorough understanding of the procedures and processes
• Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Demonstrates professional business acumen
• Strategic and solution-based selling skills
• Ability to develop strong customer relationships
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available