Updated: Apr 4 2014
||Chemical Engineering, Process Engineer, Refinery Specialist
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Bloomfield, NJ, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Senior Process Engineer-LT
Chicago Bridge and Iron B.V., (CB& I) is currently seeking a Senior Process Engineer to support, Lummus Technology, a (CB&I) business sector. Lummus Technology provides a wide range of process technologies and related services to the petrochemical, petroleum refining, and oil and gas industries. The position is located in our Randall Gas Technology Business Group located in Houston, Texas
Chicago Bridge & Iron B.V., (CB&I) offers a full spectrum of engineering services from conceptual design through commissioning and performance testing. Our expertise encompasses the design of process installations, mechanical systems, civil and structural piping controls and instrumentation, power distribution, off-sites and utilities.
Our engineers are experienced with construction and commissioning of facilities and all facets of design codes and safeguards. CB&I offer a full range of engineering and technology services in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
• Responsibility for the preparation of technical proposals for new opportunities, as well as the execution of basic engineering packages that are provided for licensed projects.
• Proficient in all engineering computer tools
• Knowledge of process and systems design tools and procedures
• Ability to supervise and coach entry level engineers if necessary
• Performs process design calculations and simulations
• Prepares equipment and instrument data sheets
• Prepares process flow diagrams
• Prepares piping and instrumentation flow diagrams
• Performs other job assignments as required
• Preparation of technical proposals and basic engineering packages
The ideal candidate should have a solid knowledge of chemical engineering disciplines and working knowledge of industry specifications and standards. Basic knowledge of detailed engineering, construction, and start-up activities are necessary. The candidate must also have a good understanding of process technologies and be able to direct all phases of a project. Strong organizational skills are critical. Effective planning and scheduling the work effort for a task force are important. Must be customer focused and have familiarity with typical contractual terms and conditions and with negotiation skills. B.S. or M.S. in Chemical Engineering, with 4 to 10 years of experience, is required. Experience with other licensing and consulting firms and Process design experience with major refinery and petrochemical firms is also preferred.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available