Petroleum Field Services
Updated: Sep 17 2013
||Field Service Tech, Fracturing, Stimulation
||Oakley, Liberal, KS, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
We are seeking experienced acid treaters to join our Dynamic team. As a leader in the oilfield services industry. We offer a diverse range of exciting and challenging positions. We have a terrific, dynamic work environment very strong family focus. We are looking for talented, motivated and energetic leaders to join our team.
Benefits and Features
• Commitment to growth & advancement and we promote continuous learning
• Provides business ethically & honestly
• Competitive salaries with bonus programs, plus overtime
• Comprehensive health & wellness benefits package includes: Medical, prescription drug coverage, dental, vision, employee spouse and child life insurance, employee spouse and child accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, short and long term disability insurance, health and dependent care flexible spending (FSA), new equipment available for use
• Relocation packages available
Acid Services Operator-Job description
• Rig up and down of service equipment on work locations
• Operate acid pumping and mixing equipment, blenders, liquid additive metering systems, manifold equipment
• Perform pre-and post trip vehicle inspections and associated paperwork and reports
• Monitor machine operations to detect malfunctions; report or resolve problems
• Maintains a safe work area or job site by following company's policies and procedures
• High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
• 1 plus year Acid experience in service company or oilfield operating company
• Strong mechanical aptitude & strong interpersonal skills
• Class "A" CDL license with clean driving record- hazmat endorsement
• Ability to pass DOT physical, drug screen and background check
This is an opportunity with a dynamic work environment. Very competitive salary and great benefits offered. We wish to express our thanks to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available