Updated: Sep 25 2013
||Williston, ND, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The Production Superintendent is responsible for the safe, effective and economic installation, operation and maintenance of oil and gas production operations across several areas. This position is located in Powers Lake.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work closely with production team and other departments to ensure workplace is safe and environmentally compliant.
- Supervise company production foreman across several areas.
- Oversee the operation of local field offices including invoice flow.
- Ensure the proper testing and allocation of production fluids at multi well Central Tank Batteries.
- Coordinate as necessary with well servicing, completion, engineering, drilling, materials, frac and HSE groups.
- Recommend and implement maintenance and cost reduction programs.
- Recommend changes in production operations and confer with the District Production Manager and engineering on implementing changes.
- Help formulate Expense/Capital budgets and key performance indicators; Review monthly
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with surface owners and community leaders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- 10 + years experience in rod pump and SWD operations
- Good working knowledge of applicable state and Federal regulations
- Experience managing/leading groups larger than 30
- Good mentoring skills for production operations staff
Oasis Petroleum is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability and genetic information, age, or any other factor protected by law.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available