Updated: Jul 29 2013
||Production Engineering, planning
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Service Title Lead Production (Planning) Engineer (Activities & Production)
Location Astana- Single Resident- 5 working days a week
Department Projects Coordination
T'c & C's Contract 1 yr renewable - rate in USD negotiable- per day worked - candidate to provide expectation, eco class return flights, accommodation allowance (between USD 3000- 3500), local transportation, 2 home leaves per annum , total of 50 days off / annum incl. public holidays but excluding weekends
Close Date 09-08-2013
Job title: Lead Production (Planning) Engineer (Activities & Production)
Job location: Astana
Responsible for Planning within a RoK legal framework.
Develop and Maintain a good relationship with Agents, Authorities and Covs.
Acting as Deputy Production Planning Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
a. Initiate, Review and update with the collaboration of Agents the Asset Reference Plan (ARP) according to the PSA obligations.
b. Coordinate, Develop, Review and Endorse with the collaboration of Agents the assumptions of Integrated Activity Plan (IAP) and Integrated Production Plan (IPP)
c. Review IAP against Production targets / KPIs
d. Agree and Endorse the Medium Term Integrated Activity Plan, Medium Term Integrated Production Plan (MTIPP), Medium Term Rolling Production Plan (MTRPP)
e. Agree and Endorse the Short Term Integrated Activity Plan, Short Term Integrated Production Plan (STIPP), Short Term Rolling Production Plan (STRPP)
f. Key contributor to implement improvements via management of change for ARP, IAP and IPP
g. Develop Production KPI dashboard through coordination of Production Planning team and interactions with Agents for presentation to MTM, TeCom and ConCom
h. Support in reporting roadblocks and issues that could impact achievement of Production KPIs to MTM, TeCom and ConCom
i. Ensure that the annual field operation objectives are defined in terms of production volume and are endorsed by the Authority.
j. Delegated Participant for Management Committee, Technical Committee, and ConCom, as required.
k. Interface with Venture scheduler to ensure alignment of Venture Integrated Schedule (VIS)
Direct reports: 1
* Higher professional (technical or engineering-economical) education
* At least 7 years of professional experience in major Oil and Gas companies
* Knowledge of Project Integration Processes
* Knowledge of Business Risk Management Systems
* Knowledge of complex project development and operational readiness processes
The job holder must have proven:
* Good interpersonal skills, and ability to expedite activities whilst maintaining good relationships
* Analytical and problem-solving skills; an eye for key technical details without getting lost in them
* Appreciation of the roles of the diverse departments in a company like NCOC
* Networking & communication skills (verbal & written) in English, including presentation preparation and delivery
* Ability to work constructively within a multicultural environment
* Office based environment
* Frequent business trips between various Agents' offices and sites
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available