Fastorq, a Superior Energy Services Company, has set the standard for quality, reliability, and technical knowledge. The depth of knowledge and experience at Fastorq is unmatched in the industry. Our equipment and tools comprise one of the largest and best-maintained inventories in the United States. Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are EEO/AA employers. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.
Fastorq is currently seeking a Hydrostatic Tester to join our team in Pleasanton, TX.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for servicing and maintaining Fastorq's tool collection. Will have specific related experience to hydrostatic testing, strong mechanical skills and be able to work significant amounts of overtime. Candidate will be responsible for successful completion of jobs, along with the safety of crew. If you have a steady work history, oil and gas industry experience, and hydrostatic testing experience then please apply immediately.
- Maintain and manage crew and safety at job location
- Maintain relationship with customer on site
- Fill out vehicle report, time logs, torque reports, test reports, and keep DOT logs
- Load and unload equipment
- Monitor environment for unsafe conditions
- Keep up with tool inventory
- Maintain constant communication with Technician
- Perform hydrostatic testing, hydraulics bolting, casing cutting, and maintain BOPs
- Verify that vehicles and equipment are in proper working conditions
- Other job duties as directed
Minimum Requirements and Skills
- A minimum of 6 months entry level experience with the following:
- hydraulics bolting
- casing cutting
- hydrostatic testing
- BOP stack lift systems
- Other tool experience will be needed
- Must be available 24 hour on call on scheduled shift
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
- Must be able to perform extreme amounts of physical labor
- Must have completed SOP training
- Must have valid chauffeur's driver's license
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available