Updated: Jul 15 2013
||Planner / Scheduler
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||US$0.00 per hour
||Edmonton Capital Region, Canada
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our client who is a leading Oil and Gas company are looking for a Sr Planner / Scheduler to work in Edmonton on a Contract basis.
The primary focus of the Project Scheduler is to develop, detail, expand and maintain project schedules for one or more projects managed by the department. The planning and schedule development will be done in conjunction with other stakeholders within the project teams.
* Effective management of the project schedules.
* Maintain consistent use of my clients standard WBS for the development and implementation of the schedules.
* Update, revise, and add details as required for the schedules as the projects progress through their development and execution stages.
* Interface with the various stakeholders on the project team and other key stakeholders to receive the information required for accurate and timely critical-path management of the project schedules.
* Provide reports, schedules, updates and input as required regarding the scheduling and planning for the projects.
The Ideal candidate must have:
* Proficient in Primavera software.
* Intermediate Excel user.
* Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa andAustralasiasupport projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available