American Jereh is a worldwide leader in providing integrated oilfield equipment solutions and services for Drilling, Well Completion, Well Service, Wellhead Control, Natural Gas Compression, Natural Gas Liquefaction, Environmental Control, and EPC.
We are looking for an energetic, hardworking Electrician to provide skilled level of work in the installation, replacement, alteration, adjustment, repair and maintenance necessary to maintain electrical and electronic operations. Candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED) with 5 or more years of electrical experience in the oil and gas industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Carefully follows instructions from Leadman and technical manuals for equipment;
• Diagnoses and repairs electrical issues on all equipment;
• Completes all work orders in a timely manner to the highest quality standards;
• Removes, repairs and installs electrical components, electrical systems, analysis and diagnosis, advanced troubleshooting and systems/process optimization;
• Completes all routine and non-routine repairs and construction;
• Skillfully uses electrical hand tools, test equipment, and PPE;
• Operates forklift, jacks, overhead cranes and safety practices for equipment;
• Skilled in the uses of electrical prints for troubleshooting and installation of Electrical Equipment;
• Skilled in preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, installation, operation, and repair of Electrical Switchgear equipment, Electrical Motors and Controls, alarm panels and input devices, batteries and battery chargers, UPS systems, indoor and outdoor lighting and electrical explosive proof equipment;
• Troubleshoots and repairs high resistive ground distribution system.
• Preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, installation, and repair electrical power generation equipment;
• Preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, installation, and repair of MOV's.
• Knowledge of electronic relays (motor protection.)
• Knowledge of hazardous locations (Area Class.)
• Knowledge of motors (induction and synchronous.)
• Knowledge of power transformers (dry type and oil filled.)
• Knowledge of conduit bending and installation.
• Knowledge of electrical heat tracing.
• Consistently produces high quality product within standard times.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available