Trisun Energy Services LLC
Updated: Aug 26 2013
||Field Service Tech, Maintenance Technician, Mechanic, Pump Hand
||Kenedy, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Trisun Energy Services LLC is an environmental subsidiary that offers waste and water management services to North and South America. Trisun Energy offers services including Automated Tank Cleaning (ATCS), Water and Wastewater Management, E&P Waste Management, Treatment, Recovery and Disposal.
We are currently seeking energetic, hardworking Pump Hands to operate, maintain, repair, clean, and inspect various machinery (pumps and vessels) and process the receiving and transferring of wastes for our site in Kenedy, Texas (one hour Southeast of San Antonio). Pump Hands work 6 days on and one day off and a combination of 12 hour shifts from 8AM-8PM, noon to midnight and/or 8PM-8AM.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Carefully follow instructions from Site Supervisor and technical manuals for equipment;
• Receive and transfer waste;
• Complete wash outs when required;
• Monitor various tanks and flow meters to ensure that they are working properly;
• Report any data that may be abnormal;
• Record data that includes specific products and quantities that are pumped, operation times, and end results;
• Communicate with the other workers via radio and telephone in order to confirm when to start and stop flows;
• Repair and clean various pumps and vessels using special hand tools;
• Collect samples for labs that may need to be analyzed;
• Inspect equipment, structures, and material in order to ensure that they are safe and functional;
• Properly handle a variety of moving objects during installation and removal procedures; and
• Ensure a safe job site by following QHSE policies and procedures.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available