PPI Technology Services
Updated: Jun 11 2013
||Houston, Corpus Christi, TN, US
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Utilize level rod, prism pole or tape at designated points to assist in determining location and elevations of various features
- Lay out stakes for map-making, construction land and other surveys
- Cut and clear brush and trees from line of survey with machete, brush hook or chain saw
- Carry instruments, field equipment, hammers, stakes, lathes, hubs, nails, etc.
- Carry out instructions and tasks assigned by Party Chief or Instrument Man
- Experience with boundary, topographic, ALTA, as-built surveys and construction staking
- Familiarity with GPS and Robotics and data collection
- Ability to work outdoors with long hours and sometimes difficult physical demands
- Equipment setup and operation knowledge, and quality note taking skills
- Job may require moderate to heavy lifting
- Pipeline surveying experience a plus
- rodman, rod man, Intrumentman, Instrument man, survey, party chief, layout, survey crew, alta, gps, stakes, construction
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available