Updated: May 17 2013
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Calgary Region, Canada
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our client who is a leading Oil and Gas Operator are currently looking for a Contracts Assistant on a 6 month contracts basis.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Ensure up to date forwarding of changes to ensure accurate committed cost reporting
* Maintain a detailed contract history log
* Manage and control all contract related documentation including all correspondence, meeting minutes, action items, requests for information, Contract Change Notices and authorizations
* Regular contact with the construction site field is required
The Ideal candidate will have:
* A Degree/Diploma in Engineering, Law or Business Administration
* A minimum of 1 years commercial experience, either with owner or contractor
* Experience in the Oil and Gas industry
* Knowledge of commercial processes and techniques as they relate to project delivery
* Understanding of contractual issues related to risk and liability
* Proven ability to multi-task, under pressure and within strict time constraints
* Energetic, self-starting with strong teamwork, communication, leadership and decision making skills
Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada
Ref No: HQ00017929
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa andAustralasiasupport projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available