Petroleum Field Services
Updated: Jun 13 2013
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Denver, CO, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Title: Engineering Technician
Location: Denver, CO
Reports to: SVP, Engineering
This role is responsible for assisting the team with production and acquisition analysis, look-backs, and maintaining the corporate reservoir database in Aries. Also responsible for writing access queries to populate financial models and build reports.
Essential Job Duties: Other duties may be assigned, as requested/required
- Maintains Corporate Reservoir databases in Aries - track new wells and locations, drilling and work over schedules, WIs & NRIs, and all facets of economic data including: deducts, gathering fees, AFE costs, Op Ex, gas and NGL yields and shrinks.
- Write access queries to populate financial models and build reports.
- Acquisition Analysis - build databases, gather and verify data, run preliminary economic analysis and metrics.
- Production Analysis - track forecast vs. actual.
- Conduct Look-backs - forecast vs. actual, reservoir additions.
- General Support for VP Operations and Engineering
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years related experience.
- Strong understanding of acquisition analysis through modeling, investment risking and finance alternatives.
- Experience with economic software packages including: Aries and Power Tools
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available