Updated: May 10 2013
||IT - Programming & Database, Well Engineering/ Well Completion & Intervention/ Well Delivery Process
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Ensure that GI-D systems must work effectively on drilling rigs and other well site locations
- EDM/Open Wells to boost drilling performance by compiling monthly NPT chart and statistics,to provide a tool to eliminate/minimize costly bottlenecks
- Deployment and support of GI-D EDM/Open Wells IT hardware and software in SCEPCo office/DART and for up to 15 rigs annually.
- Contribute to submission of Wells annual budget in accordance with Corporate GI-D guidelines on Wells business requirement (office,rigs and DART)
- Provide day-to-day support to staff using the on-line EDM/Open Wells training modules and the F2F sessions,which are conducted frequently in either Beijing or Chengdu.
- Perform QA/QC on daily EDM/Open Wells drilling,completion and well intervention reports,including status diagrams.
- Assist in drilling performance reporting using the EDM/Open Wells Reporting system by compiling monthly NPT chart and statistics.
- Ensure that decisions are made without undue delay.
- Flexible regarding prioritization and deployment of resources.
- Effective Stakeholder management and influencing in view of the (possible) language barrier.
IT/IM experience [5+ years] in the following areas:
- Famliar with EDM Drilling Reporting System (preferably Open Wells)
- Familiar wit Document Management tools such as Livelink and EPCatalog
- WEB services, IT Communication, Networking, MS Desktop applications and IT Security
- Diploma in Computer Science is a plus
- Well business knowledge, i.e. knowledge in Well Engineering, Well Completion & Intervention and in the Well Delivery Process is highly recommended
- Analytical skill and commercial. Able to identify opportunities and set priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Visibly demonstrate personal and company HSE commitment and drive towards excellence.
- Act in the best interest of EPA Wells and demonstrate commitment to regional integration and standardization.
- Experience in a multi-discipline environment with a thorough understanding of the technical, operational and risks associated with the delivery of projects.
- Fluent in written and oral English
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available