Updated: Jul 8 2013
||Well Servicing & Testing
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Union City, OK, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
1. Prior to arriving on job location study and become familiar with the customer's completion/treatment prognosis.
2. Obtain and study Archer's frac/treatment procedure.
3. Prepare data capture and analysis files consistent with Archer's frac/treatment procedure, as appropriate (i.e., FracPro, if available).
4. Arrive on job location with sufficient time prior to pumping in order to verify the following:
a. Chemical inventory is consistent with the frac/treatment procedure.
b. Sufficient frac tanks are on location in accordance with the Archer procedure and that they are loaded with the appropriate fluid.
c. Conduct an inventory of the blender/pump equipment on location to in accordance with the call sheet and the Archer procedure.
d. Check wellhead rig up to ensure that iron is of sufficient size to achieve the designed rates for the job and that there are appropriate wing valves and check valves and that they are in the right locations.
5. Perform all QAQC activities in accordance with Archer's QAQC standards (all testing will be performed using samples of chemicals to be used on the job).
6. During execution of the job conduct real time QAQC activities in accordance with Archer's QAQC standards.
7. During job execution, ensure that appropriate set points are being maintained in accordance with the job design.
8. Assist the service supervisor and QAQC technician to ensure that all job packet information is updated and is as complete as possible.
9. Possess a complete understanding of Archer's QAQC processes.
10. Have Technical knowledge of fluid systems and components.
11. Communicate with Archer personnel and customer representatives on location.
12. Understand equipment operations.
13. Have computer and software proficiency.
14. Create a professional post job report to be presented to the customer.
15. All other job duties as assigned.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available