SGS North America Inc
Updated: Dec 10 2013
||Pipe Inspection / NDT, QA / QC / Inspection
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Must be proficient in the following:
• Proven success in establishing and managing quality programs, for company, client, project and vendor operations; develop policy and procedure; maintain entrepreneurial approach to cost control; facilitate vendor and customer relationships.
• Expertise in auditing established or potential vendors managing certifications and surveillance inspections; verifying inspector and welder certifications, reviewing tool calibration records, hosting third-party inspections.
• Proficient with manufacturing environments, including receiving; critical; first- and last-article inspections and in-process, final and inspections; prepare non-conformance reporting, and manage disposition; conduct failure analyses, and prepare recommendations to prevent recurrence.
• Perform and Monitor Visual, Destructive and Nondestructive Testing for raw materials, parts and equipment; witness use of coordinate measuring machine (CMM) and optical comparator.
• Demonstrated effectiveness with onshore / offshore project management, ensuring procedural accuracy during execution of well and reservoir services; excellent career.
• Extensive knowledge with subsea and deep water experience, along with R&D team development of tools.
• Subsea Equipment Inspection and witness for Wellhead and Completions, Downhole, Drill string and Bottom Hole Assembly
• Dimensional Inspection
• Liquid penetrant (Per ASNT-TC-1A Level II)
• Magnetic particle (Per ASNT-TC-1A Level II)
• Ultrasonic testing (Per ASNT-TC-1A Level II)
• Coating (NACE)
• Premium thread inspection
• X-ray film interpretation
• Gage and equipment calibration
• Material hardness testing via Brinell and Rockwell methods and scales
• SAP Literate
• Codes and standards including API, AWS, ASME, DS-1, ASTM, SAE, MIL-STD and ISO
• Solid computer skills include Word, Excel and Outlook.
Must have inspection experience with the following equipment:
• Well Head Equipment
• Rotating Equipment
• Sub-Surface Safety Valves
• Landing Nipples
• Lock Mandrels
• Tubing Hanger Plugs
• Liner Hanger Equipment
• Downhole Equalizers
• Liner top packers
• Water activated and chemical activated liner hanger equipment
• Expandable Casing
• Bottom Subs
• Top Subs
• Nipple Adapters
• Well screens
• Choke Valves
• Float Equipment
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available