Energy Resourcing is a leading supplier of specialist human capital to energy and resource focused customers in Asia, Australia, the United States, and Europe and beyond. We provide a range of innovative contracting services and recruitment solutions to some of the world's leading companies for all stages of the project lifecycle in the upstream and downstream energy and resource development industries. This includes personnel for professional engineering, construction management, project management, inspection, quality assurance, health and safety and other essential services and support activities. Our global customers include oilfield operating companies, major engineering design and construction contractors, refining and petrochemical projects, project management contractors and the growing alternative energy industry.
With major offices currently located in Bangkok, Brisbane, Houston, London, Perth, Singapore and Ulsan providing support to our clients and projects across the world, Energy Resourcing aims to provide outstanding quality and professionalism in the delivery of our services. Our recruitment and resourcing specialists are the best in the industry. Our management systems, professional expertise and desire to exceed our customers' service expectations are second-to-none. Wherever you require people, we can provide them, office-based, site-based, offshore, fly in/out, on a staff or contract basis, we can assist with one individual or an entire team.
Energy Resourcing Americas has been tasked to identify candidates for a Pipeline Project Delivery Engineer for our major EPC client in Houston, TX.
This position is located in Houston, TX and is a Long Term Contract Position.
The Pipeline Project Delivery Engineer will be responsible for providing engineering and project management services for pipeline projects. Job activities will include leading several project teams working on MM+ capital projects. Work activities will include project scoping, evaluation of alternatives, cost and schedule assurance, hydraulic analysis evaluation, engineering design, procurement, environmental and permit coordination, contracting and construction management. All work assignments will require compliance with pipeline safety standards, adherence to applicable codes and regulations, management of change and existing company standards. This position requires well-balanced interpersonal skills, strong facility knowledge, project management skills and a strong customer focus. The geographic area of responsibility is across multiple assets in the Americas.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
• Provides facility and pipeline project management for pipeline projects with a typical value greater than MM.
• Scope projects, evaluate alternatives, schedule and cost assurance, hydraulic analysis, procurement of material and services, environmental and permit coordination, contracting and construction management and ensuring that vital records are kept current.
• Responsible for setting up projects in SAP (financial control system), reviewing project execution data and approving all project expenditures and commitments.
• Frequent communication with decision executives, stakeholders and field team leaders and preparation of monthly status reports required.
• Support Asset Project Services, Top Quartile performance on projects, Construction Management
• Participates as an active member of the Top Quartile Pipeline Community of Practice providing input to short and long term strategies, metrics and plans for organizational development.
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, or Civil Engineering.
• A minimum of 10 years of related oil and gas industry experience with a demonstrated history of project management skills, planning, managing multiple tasks, application of phase structured project management approach and successful completion of projects in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with management, internal and external stakeholders.
• Willingness and ability to travel up to 25%.
• Experience with pipeline assets in urban, rural and environmentally sensitive areas.
• Direct Pipeline Engineering and Construction experience
• Project Management experience
• Direct experience leading project teams
• PE preferred
• Superior communication and reporting skills
This position is located in the Houston, TX and is a Long Term Contract Position. If your background fits the profile, we encourage you to get in touch by submitting your resume.