Updated: Apr 21 2013
||Logistics Coordinator, Purchasing
||Calgary Region, Canada
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our client, a major Oil and Gas EPC is looking to hire a Logistic Specialist for their operations based in Calgary on a long term contract basis.
Reporting to the Director of Supply Chain Management the selected candidate will be
responsible for the following:
* Assisting in the development of a logistics strategy, planning and execution plans.
* Facilitating client, customer, and stakeholder relationships.
* Performing and monitoring the ongoing logistics operations of the project.
* Reviewing and monitoring transport providers safety standards and operation
procedures to ensure demonstrated logistics safety throughout the project.
* Assisting the Contract Manager with the development of transportation contracts.
* Managing the witness plan for loading and unloading of major equipment.
* Daily dealings with other members of the procurement team to include expediters,
buyers, contracts administration and materials management.
* Ongoing interactions with interdisciplinary team members.
* Elegible to work in Canada (working visa-Permanet Resident-Citizen)
* Five or more years of experience in procurement or supply chain management.
* Technical training or education
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa andAustralasiasupport projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available