Updated: Apr 30 2013
||Engineering Technician, Petroleum Engineering, Reservoir Engineering
||Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
||Negotiable $80k base + annual cash bonus target, LTI and benefits
||Denver, CO, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
• Join an emerging, junior, privately owned oil and gas producer
• Work on a small team to explore and develop DJ Basin properties
• Negotiable base + bonus target, incentives and benefits
COMPANY HISTORY & STRATEGIES
Stellar Recruitment is partnered with an independent oil and gas producer headquartered in Denver, CO to recruit an RESERVOIR ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN. Our client is focused on significantly expanding production in oil/liquids rich resource plays in North America. Their current assets include 300 operated wells in the DJ Basins and they have an additional 500 drilling locations identified.
THE POSITION & QUALIFICATIONS
As the RESERVOIR ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN, you will be responsible for assisting a small-engineering team and the VP of Operations Engineering with production analysis, acquisition evaluations and maintaining the corporate reservoir database.
Your other responsibilities will include:
• Track new wells and locations and drilling and workover schedules
• Update and maintain corporate reservoir databases in ARIES
• Prepare economic reports related to AFEs, NGL yields, Op Ex, etc.
• Execute acquisition analyses to include running economic evaluations
• Conduct reservoir addition lookbacks to evaluate forecasts vs. actual
• Analyse production data to evaluate forecasts vs. actual
Top candidates will possess:
• 3+ years of oil and gas reservoir engineering support
• Proven ability with acquisition analysis, modelling and risk evaluations
• Experience using PowerTools and ARIES
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available