Strad Oilfield Services, Inc.
Updated: Mar 5 2014
||Field Service Tech, Heavy Machinery Operator, 3-phase Electrical Motor Repair
||Waynesburg, PA, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Title: Field Service Technician
Reports To: Field Supervisor, Surface/Branch Manager
Division: Strad USA
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Safety Sensitive: Yes
Location: Waynesburg, Pennsylvania, USA
• Responsible for the service, repair, and maintenance of Strad's oilfield equipment
Including but not specific to:
o Trash Pumps, Flygt Pumps,
o Enviro Containers
o Mud Vac System
o Shale Bins (high and low side)
o Floc Tanks
o Flare Tanks
o Rig Mats including Strad's patented 8X15 Interlocking Steel Framed Mat.
o Fire Suppression Building
o Flare Tanks and Degassers
o Fuel Storage
• Setting up and/or taking down tank farms for customers
• Setting up and/or taking down matting locations
• Operation of forklift and loader
• Traveling as required to service of equipment to meet rental and sales needs.
• Communicating to Strad's customers' specialized knowledge and familiarity with all of Strad products.
• Following Company Policies and Procedures
• Adhering to Company safety standards and Safety Manual
• Additional duties and responsibilities may be added as needed
Knowledge, Education, Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience with repair and maintenance of oilfield and/or agricultural equipment is required
• Heavy equipment operation (track hoe, loader and forklift) is required
• Possess mechanical abilities/knowledge and 3-phase electrical skills is preferred
• Must reside within Waynesburg, PA area or within a reasonable daily commute
• Knowledge of oilfield completion and/or drilling experience is a plus
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Flexible with time scheduling and ability to travel to various customer sites for weeks at a time
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Qualified MVR
• Ability to work overtime
• Working in outdoor weather conditions in wet and extreme cold
• Requires strenuous activities including walking, bending, climbing and being able to lift a minimum of 75 lbs.
• Must be able to meet DOT physical standards and comply with DOT regulations
• Must be mentally alert at all times
• Long shifts, regularly 13 hour shifts of work and driving long distances in varying weather conditions
Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, or disability, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available