Shell Oil Products LLC
Updated: May 1 2013
||Inventory Control, Logistics Coordinator, Supply Chain Management, Warehouse, Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Anacortes, WA, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Drive professional management of all inventory/warehouse areas, focused on customer plant service and optimizing results.
Provide site level inventory and warehouse operations leadership to contribute to delivery of inventory reliability, inventory accuracy, inventory reductions, and process standardization and execution improvement in alignment with regional and global Inventory Management direction, policies and procedures.
Focus should be on getting the plant customer the right part, at the right place, at the right time, every time (24x7) in support of operations, maintenance, turnarounds and projects.
Warehouse lead should leverage LEAN practices to drive out repetition, waste and cost. Warehouse lead is responsible for all stock and non-stock material supply chain and proper material supply to Plant.
- Supervise site warehouse operations (receiving, put-aways, repairs, issues, deliveries, returns, storage) and resources.
- Ensure excellent housekeeping and manage HSSE risks.
- Work with Inventory Analyst to ensure inventory reliability and accuracy.
- Inventory and warehouse lead to develop turnaround and project support plans.
- Represent inventory management and warehouse in key customer sessions to ensure needs and problems are understood and appropriate action plans are in place.
- Zone Shop program accountability.
- Project material Direct Charge program accountability.
- Investment Recovery program lead and focal point.
- Warehouse facilities and storage yard accountability.
- Implementation planning to reduce inventory.
- Customer service and satisfaction focal point for site in regards to Inventory Management and Warehousing.
- Develop and grow inventory investment programs.
- Region level status of accounts focal point for warehouse inventory accounts.
Complete region level reports (weekly and monthly scorecard).
- Implement and manage decisions and actions within operating budget.
- Align local team resources & plant users to apply and implement stocking strategies.
- Significant level of change, including globalization, standardization, performance based measures, needed to improve local customer services and planning.
- Need to reduce inventory investment levels while not impacting Plant operations and maintenance work.
- Need to clean-up Plant materials and grow investment recovery.
- Drive compliance to standard work processes.
- Manage HSSE risks in a physical environment.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
- Bachelor's degree highly , but will consider a minimum five (5) years of related experience in lieu of degree: Business, Finance, Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years of direct inventory, logistics, and warehouse experience.
- Proven supplier and contract management experience.
- Proven customer relationship management experience.
- Working problem solving and implementation planning experience.
- Demonstrated experience supervising and team building.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
The Shell Group offers an outstanding benefits package. No phone inquiries will be accepted.
Employment Type: PERMANENT
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available