Link Oil and Gas Professionals
Updated: Apr 11 2013
||Document Control, FileNet, Opentext, Citadon
||$120 and hr and up
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
We are currently looking for a Project Information Manager
The objective of Project Information Management is to provide a service to effectively manage and deliver timely and accurate information (documents, data) generated, collected, integrated and transferred to/from the project team. This role will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of project information services on the Leviathan project:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for all aspects of Project Information Management (PIM) throughout the project lifecycle and ensuring infrastructure and interface between all participating stakeholders are appropriately accounted for.
- Develop, evolve, communicate and implement a PIM strategy, based on PIM standards, for the assigned work scope
- Develop and execute a PIM implementation plan across all project phases through hand over to Company Operations.
- Provide oversight and assurance of contractor information processes and systems and ensure compliance with Company requirements while maintaining interfaces between all involved parties.
- Ensure timely set up and operation of the project's Central Information Repository using appropriate processes and tools, configured to suit project needs and successfully implementing the agreed PIM strategy
- Ensure availability and maintenance of document and data registers and distribution matrices
- Maintain an active relationship with project engineering and commissioning teams to ensure information accuracy, timeliness and completeness
- Ensure information integrity throughout project lifecycle through application of rigorous and efficient information management procedures
- Ensure PIM learning and best practices are captured and shared utilizing organizational learning systems and the PIM Community of Practice.
- Implement and maintain document control training programs.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working as an Information Manager
- Experience in managing project information through the entire project lifecycle.
- Previous experience working with large EPCI companies or International Oil and Gas Companies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using and managing electronic document workflow systems.
- Experience in leading a small team of document control staff.
- Experience in the Oil and Gas sector.
- Familiarity with engineering documentation.
- Experience with document control systems such as FileNet, OpenText, Documentum, Citadon
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available