Updated: Aug 1 2013
||Hourly with Benefits
||Wamsutter, WY, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Operate and conduct the maintenance of a Dew Point Control Gas Plant and associated Compression and gathering pipeline systems in a safe and efficient manner. Ensures that maximum production is achieved, while maintaining the highest standard of safety and environmental compliance.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Technical job knowledge of gas processing and pipeline operations/maintenance with 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Experience with OSHA's Process Safety Management (PSM), EPA's Risk Management Plan (RMP) and DOT's Pipeline Regulations.
- Ability to operate the facility in achieving plant safety and environmental compliance.
- Ability to calmly operate the site during emergency situations and operations.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to plan and organize.
- A willingness to be coached and developed by supervision.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to oversee site wide activities including maintenance, capital projects and construction projects.
- Good computer skills (MS Word and Excel)
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Responsible for safely and efficiently operating the Gas Plant, compression and pipeline gathering systems.
- Responsible for the safety of all employees, contractors and site visitors.
- Operates and abide by established standards of safety, environmental, performance.
- Responsible for coaching, training and the development of facility trainees.
- Participating in creating good working conditions that fosters employee input, communication, initiative and respect.
- Support and follow established policies and procedures in every situation.
- Provides feedback to Supervision about Safety and Environmental concerns.
- Communicate with owners and gas control personnel on operational and business issues involving the Gas Plant and gathering system.
Work Environment: Daily work environment will be a mix of office, gas plant and remote pipeline locations depending on the work ongoing and the need.. Pipeline gathering system covers roughly 120 miles. At times this position will involve working in extreme weather conditions such as cold (snow and ice) dry-hot summers and windy conditions. Main duty station will be Wamsutter, Wy gas plant location.
Must pass pre employment drug screen, physical and Motor Vehicle Records check.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available