Shell Canada Energy
Updated: May 22 2013
||Instrument & Controls Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Reliability Engineer, Measuring, Measurement, Metrology, Quality, Process Control, Reliability
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The QMI Specialist is responsible to provide engineering and assurance to all initiatives/activities which pertain to all Quality Measuring Instruments (QMI) including Analyzers, License to Operate instruments (LTO), and Fire and Gas.
Some of the key accountabilities include the following:
Desired Skills Requirements:
- 2-5+ years experience either with Maintenance or within a related technical discipline.
- Clear understanding of the economic drivers of the integrated Shell Albian Sands plant facility.
- Strong ability to lead and manage a team of professionals.
- Able to keep abreast of the pace of change in Quality Measuring Instrumentation technologies.
- Good understanding of Instrumentation and Process Control and of Reliability concepts and requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge in Fire and Gas systems.
- Familiarity with analyzers.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with Preventive Maintenance procedures and tasks.
- Familiarity with SAP as a depository and planning system.
Employment Type: PERMANENT
Hours: FULL TIME
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available