Receptionist is responsible for providing administrative support to the office staff and receptionist coverage for the Houston facility.
• Greet visitors in a friendly and courteous manner
• Properly and effectively operate a multi-line phone system
• Maintain and revise employee phone/address list on a consistent basis, and distribute list when required
• Send, receive, track, and distribute any packages, faxes, or messages
• Stamp, sort, and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
• Distribute interoffice mail and messages
• Organize and maintain lobby and other common areas as assigned
• Operate and maintain office equipment including: fax machine, photocopier, postage meter, etc.
• Order, receive, and issue office supplies upon request
• Provide basic administrative duties such as typing, photocopying, and/or organizing reports or assignments in a helpful, efficient, and enthusiastic manner
• Foster and maintain a professional attitude and a team work concept among all staff, within all areas of the organization, while promoting a culture of continuous improvement
• Work in accordance with Ryan Safety procedures
• Perform any additional duties assigned by management
• Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of situations and personalities
• Exceptional recording keeping abilities
• Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced office environment with an attention to detail
• Willing to work overtime when required
• Computer proficiency to include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Work conditions may include extensive hours of sitting with occasional visits within warehouse
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Minimum of one year of experience in administrative or clerical position
• Previous industry related experience considered a plus
• Intermediate level Microsoft Office
Employment Type: PERMANENT
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available