Updated: Jun 4 2013
||Company Man, Drilling Consultant, Drilling Superintendent, Drilling Supervisor, Drilling Engineer, OCR, Oil Company Representative, Must have working rights for Australia
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
• FIFO2/2 or 3/3
• Attractive day rate
• Contract Opportunity
AWT Professionals is a specialist engineering and subsurface consulting and staffing provider, offering a customized & responsive human resource solution from seabed to surface, to the global upstream industry. Part of AWT International, a well engineering, drilling & subsurface group, we understand our client's technical drivers & deliver commercially pragmatic solutions.
Our client is looking for an OCR / Drilling Supervisor to join their team on a contract basis. Our client is a leading CSG provider in Queensland. They are working throughout Queensland and have been rapidly expanding their operations. They are currently looking to engage a number of contractors.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Overseeing all drilling activities, reporting to the Operations Manager
• Overseeing multiple rigs
• Overseeing the drilling crew on a CSG site
• Daily drilling reports, cement and casing reports
• Incident reporting
• Implementing and ensuring safety standards are adhered to
• IWCF Ticket
• First Aid Certificate
• Basic Fire Fighting Training
• Cert IV OHS (preferred)
• Previous experience in CSG drilling
• Prior experience in a supervisory position
• Proven experience on onshore land rigs is preferred
If this does not suit please register your interest for future drilling opportunities.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available