Updated: Mar 13 2013
||IT - Analysis & Management, Project Management
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Oversee the Demand Planning Gross Forecast and Net Need monthly approval cycle
- Interpret user requirements and needs, working with system consultants/experts to develop solutions Document functional specification and reporting requirements
- Assist with analysis of plan results
- Work with Operations to continually improve our forecasting process and methods
- Work with Supply-Chain to ensure product requirements are clearly presented to support Supply Planning
- Support global users of the Demand Planning tool, technical and process queries.
- Manage the interface 'dashboard', running jobs and managing the exceptions, investigating and following-up to correct
- Responsible for centrally administered and controlled tasks
- Liaise with the database administrator and IT function regarding technical queries
- Development and maintenance of system worksheets
- System 'approval cycle' and publishing of the forecast to the planning module
- Importing the supply-plan into the Sales & Operations Plan (S&OP)
- Support ongoing further development of the supporting tool as part of continuous improvement
- Experience with ERP system administration is required
- Experience with Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) environment would be advantageous
- Operations or business experience is a plus
- Ability to communicate clearly, written and verbally
- A methodical approach to tasks and attention to detail
- Track record of systems administration and project management
- Bachelor Degree in computer related field or Business with above (or demonstration of appropriate experience)
- Ensure that your own training requirements are identified and systematically met in accordance with the company's training policy and procedures.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available