Updated: Mar 20 2013
||Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineer, Production Engineering
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Commensurate with experience
||Tulsa, OK, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Company seeking experienced engineer to direction and support for both ongoing operations and development of new business. Individual to apply proven and strong field experience with grassroots production and process equipment sizing, engineering and design and to all parts of a project's life-cycle
- Individual will act as company's Gas Production Equipment engineering expert
- Individual will be responsible for the design and engineering of process and production equipment responsibilities will include: evaluating scenarios to determine best solutions, sizing of all components including MAOP calculations/hydrostatic test pressures, relief/control valve sizing, Meter run sizing, as well as ASME product design and validation.
- Assist in developing procedures for QA/QC inspections, procedures for product delivery, and guidelines for preservation, packaging and storage of finished products
- Troubleshooting and analysis of equipment and design failures to determine necessary corrective actions
- Notify management of any unusual design or application conditions and production or service issues
- Cost estimates for new projects and performing expense analyses as required
- Ensuring engineering activities are compliant with all applicable regulations, standards, and Company policies
- Implementing engineering procedures that align with the project requirements and ensure the safe, practical application of learned theory in design interpretation and engineering concepts
- Responsible for the accurate, prompt submittal of all required data and reports
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- 8+ years of related oil and gas equipment experience
Working knowledge of:
- CALCit, PVElite,
- Solidworks, AutoCAD, LT
- ProMax, Chemcad, WinSim
- Exceptional knowledge of liquid measurement is highly desirable.
- Expertise with gas production units.
- Experience in sizing and designing separators/vessels and glycol dehydrators highly desired.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, blueprints, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, ASME and National Board Codes
- Strong experience with process simulation
- Experience with the practical application of engineering science and technology, including applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services
- Working knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
Highly competitive compensation
Fun place to work!
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available