CCL Contract Consultancy Inc
Updated: Oct 15 2013
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Superb communication skills is a requirement. Must be able to converse and convey ideas, facts and issues clearly, accurately, coherently and professionally to a diverse project team. Candidate must be skilled in diplomatic conflict resolution and apply creative thinking to achieve win-win solutions while maintaining compliance with Company and Project initiatives.
Work environment is very fluid and dynamic with procedural changes a constant possibility. The appropriate candidate shall be able to embrace and adapt to change quickly and with the proper attitude.
• 10+ years experience in engineering and vendor document management in the oil and gas industry (Upstream and Midstream).
• Intermediate to expert proficiency in MS Word and Excel 2007.
• Experience in establishing and maintaining a Project Data Management System environment (such as ProjecTools, Livelink, Documentum, Sharepoint, etc.).
• Experience in establishing and implementing document management processes and procedures for engineering and vendor data management.
• Experience in training team members on document management processes, procedures and technology and maintaining a refresher course curriculum.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• 5+ years supervising project document controllers in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience in a variety of project types, e.g. onshore/offshore pipelines, floating production systems, gas plants and compressor stations.
• 5+ years document control experience within an Owner / Operator capacity (Upstream and Midstream).
• Simple to intermediate MS Access database creation skills.
• Management and maintenance of documents in ProjecTools, SharePoint and Livelink ECM.
• Experience in auditing for gaps and continual improvement opportunities.
• Overseeing the Document Control Coordinators and Project Document Controllers, as well as providing back-up support, as needed.
• Interfacing with the external Customer counterpart(s) and Project Management to address concerns as well as mitigating potential issues diplomatically.
• Responsible for meeting project and department objectives established by E&C Knowledge Management, E&C Project Excellence, Project Business Manager and/or Project Managers.
• Responsible for the accuracy, integrity and associated attributes of the project documents.
• Maintaining the project document distribution matrices and rosters.
• Creating and updating project-specific document control specifications and work instructions.
• Evaluating and selecting project Document Controllers.
• Training new document controllers as well as holding refresher courses for Document Control and Project Team.
• Adhering to US Offshore E&C Knowledge Management procedures and supporting the objectives.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available