Updated: Mar 11 2013
||Environmental Safety & Training
||£600 - £800 per day
Closed - No longer accepting applications
My clients a global oil and gas service company have an immediate and very urgent requirement for a Lead QHSE Engineer to join their team.
The position will be offered on an initial 12 month contract basis and will be based from my clients head offices in Stavanger, Norway.
As the Lead QHSE Engineer you will be responsible for the verification of Quality and the management of the Quality System for the contract. In addition the position holder shall ensure that safety and environmental issues/affairs are discussed, followed and implemented.
Key Duties of the role:
- Ensure Quality control of the Project Permit to Work (PTU) process.
- Implementation of the Project Quality Plan / Action Plan
- Ensure that the companies management system is applied and effective
- Ensure compliance with contractors contract within QHSE
- Ensure that any non-conformance is reported in accordance with companies requirements
- Arrange and coordinate internal audits
- Coordination of reporting KPI's
- Arrange Risk Assessments
- Assist in closure of corrective actions and implement actions of preventative measure.
- Liaise and assist engineers and supervisors in the QA document presentation, verification and reporting of construction tasks to ensure compliance.
- Organise 3rd party testing and submission of test documentation as specified
- Actively participate in the audit and inspection processes.
Essential Skills / Experience Required:
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role ideally within the oil and gas industry.
- Previous knowledge of quality assurance requirements
- ISO -9001 - 2008, QA/QC system knowledge
- Ability to work in a team environment.
This position is very urgent and my clients are looking at getting the right person on boards ASAP (Ideally within the next 2 weeks or sooner if possible)
They are therefore moving very quickly in regards to CV feedback and interviews.
If you would like to considered for this role place forward me a copy of your updated CV together with information on your current availability and I can call you to discus in more detail.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available