Valve & Actuator Engineer
FMC Technologies, Inc.
As the demand for energy rises, the world's leading oil and gas operators are turning to FMC now more than ever for solutions to maximize energy production. And that means incredible opportunity for our company and our people.
We want the best and brightest talent to join our amazing teams around the world. If you want to be part of something big, part of a company that delivers industry-leading technological solutions to our customers, then now is the time to start your career at FMC Technologies.
BECAUSE IT'S ALL HAPPENING RIGHT NOW.
FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by FORTUNE® Magazine as the World's Most Admired Oil and Gas Equipment, Service Company in 2012, the Company has approximately 14,900 employees and operates 27 production facilities in 16 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
• Create, review and approve designs, drawings, DBI's, specifications, etc of existing or new technology or applications.
• Uses the CAD/CAM and database systems and facilities to make layouts, analyze designs, evaluate equipment and generate new equipment designs
• Prepares documentation, information and communications such as ECN, DBI and engineering specifications and ensures conformance to all policies and procedures
• Independently develops solutions to non-recurring problems by analyzing, interpreting and evaluating various precedents and data.
• Consult with other departments on equipment designs and questions. Identifies root cause of problems
• Prepares technical data and papers for sales personnel, customers and publications
• Tests and evaluates prototypes and products to determine design limits and needed improvements
• Assists and checks the work of drafters, designers and less experienced engineers
• BS/MS Engineering
• 8+ years experience
• Valve & Actuator knowledge
• Subsea experience a plus
What FMC Technologies Offers:
• Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
• 401(k): FMC offers a competitive 401(k) plan with generous matching contributions for non-union full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours per week. If you choose to participate in the 401(k), FMC will match your contributions dollar for dollar, up to the first 5% of your eligible pay (up to IRS limits). For those eligible non-union employees hired or rehired on or after January 2, 2010, FMC also provides a company contribution of 4% of eligible pay-whether you participate in the plan or not.
• Paid Time Off (PTO): You earn PTO based on your years of service with FMC. These days can be used for any reason-vacation, personal time, family illness, occasional sick days, etc.
• Extras: The FMC EXTRAS Program is a voluntary benefits and discount program. This includes home and auto insurance, pet insurance, home electronics, personal computers, wireless phones, mortgage programs, automotive discounts, deals on travel and entertainment, and much more.
• Facility: Clean environment with high safety standards. Free parking with secured access. On-site cafeteria, dining facility, and Starbucks located at the main facility.
Why FMC Technologies?
Energy demand is rising-and the world's leading oil and gas operators are turning to FMC Technologies for the comprehensive, technologically complex solutions needed to maximize recovery of this finite resource.
That means big opportunities for FMC Technologies-and for our people. Right now, we're looking for talented additions to our team to help accommodate these growing demands. With nearly 100 locations around the world, the opportunities here are truly as vast as our operations.
It's a great time to become a part of the FMC Technologies team. If the opportunity to work with amazing people on impactful projects within a market leading organization appeals to you, consider us.
In addition to our leading-edge solutions, FMC Technologies also empowers employees to advance their knowledge and explore their own career paths. Whether you're a fabrication engineer, procurement analyst or project manager, you'll find FMC Technologies offers a supportive environment that helps you be your best.
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE ON THE FOREFRONT OF SOMETHING BIG.