Updated: Mar 1 2013
||Sales and Marketing
||Oklahoma City, OK, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
-The Sales Representative is responsible for selling segment products and services.
-Reports to the Sales Manager or the Operations Manager.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
-Performs basic account profiling and account planning for the assigned accounts in accordance with the account management process.
-Implements an approved sales plan for each account.
- Calling on and communicating with customers on a regular basis
-Identifies opportunities and manages them through the opportunity management process.
- To ensure full compliance with all company policies and guidelines within the sales department
-Provides scheduling and delivery of needed products with customer as required.
-Performs invoicing, receivables collection, and other administrative tasks as required.
-Implements marketing & sales business systems, and meets training standards.
- Excellent customer relations skills and sales ability
- Good organizational, communications and presentation skills
• Ability to work in a multi-task, high paced environment be self-directed and motivated.
• Must be able to work well with other groups and field operations
• Computer literate in all Microsoft applications
• Minimum 2-5 years experience within the Screen Sales business line
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available