Updated: Mar 29 2013
||Marine Engineering, Project Engineer, Subsea Engineering, Topside, Hull, P&ID, Manifold
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Offshore Proj Engs_dg
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Offshore Project Engineers ~ Houston, TX
We have 4 Offshore Project Engineer openings... specifics for the different grades are listed below
(1) Engineer - Proficient in developing P&ID's, Line Table and Tie -in List
(2) Engineers - Should satisfy Oil and Gas job description in addition to Offshore experience; Familiar with Offshore Industry Practices (i.e. API 14C); Familiar with hydraulic calculations and pump sizing; Proficient in the creation of P&ID's
(1) Engineer - Should satisfy Oil and Gas job description in addition to Offshore Experience, Familiar with Offshore Industry Standards (i.e. API 14C); Familiar with interface requirements between Topsides and Hull (Marine); Proficient in the creation of P&ID's; Proficient with Cause and Effect Diagrams (SAFE Charts)
1. Performs work, generally within one discipline, which involves the preparation, interpretation or review of calculations, specifications, plans, investigations, surveys, structures, systems or equipment with relatively few complex features
2. Participates in one or more of the following:
a) Equipment design and development
b) System design, including concept sketches and layouts
c) Testing of materials
d) Preparation of specifications and design calculations
e) Reviewing and checking designs, drawings and data by other engineers or by suppliers
f) Preparation or review of engineering studies and reports
g) Prepartion or review of material quantity estimates
h) Uses engineering computer aided design/computer aided engineering (CAD/CAE) tools
3. Prepares letters for replies to vendor correspondence.
4. Monitors project controls within discipline.
5. Reviews design documents of equipment manufacturers or subcontractors of a moderate degree of complexity, and prepares comments and recommendations.
6. Assists in preparation of forecasts, quantity take-offs and change orders.
7. Participates in and fosters a work environment that is based upon openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction.
- Position Type: Contract
- Openings: 4
- Pay Rate: Open
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available