Updated: Mar 29 2013
||Design Engineer, Drilling Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Subsea, Drilling, Production, Inventor, Manufacturing, Controls
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Valve Dsg Engr
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Valve Design Engineer ~ Houston, TX
The candidate must be:
• Skilled in design of control valves & regulators used in subsea drilling & production systems.
• Skilled in valves that used metal sealing technology
• Knowledgeable regarding poppet type "SPM" control valves.
• Able to perform FEA analysis as pertains to valves
• Knowledge of CFD analysis a plus
• Skilled in AutoCad and Inventor 3D
• Minimum of 5+ years of applicable experience
Education and/or Abilities
• Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in Engineering from a four-year College or University is required in related discipline such as Mechanical / Electrical / Computer / Instrumentation / Civil Engineering etc.; with a minimum of 5 years of related experience is required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
•Tools, Technology and Equipment: Ability to use CAD software required and MRP systems preferred.
• Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Mathematical Ability: Ability to comprehend and apply principles of advanced calculus, modern algebra, and advanced statistical theory. Ability to work with concepts such as limits, rings, quadratic and differential equations, and proofs of theorems
• Ability to create schematics, bills of material, specifications, customer and manufacturing documentation.
• Excellent communication with people at all levels of the organization.
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills in order to manage multiple projects.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Annual Salary: 75-90K
• Position Type: Perm
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available