Energy Resourcing is a leading supplier of specialist human capital to energy and resource focused customers in Asia, Australia, the United States, and Europe and beyond. We provide a range of innovative contracting services and recruitment solutions to some of the world's leading companies for all stages of the project lifecycle in the upstream and downstream energy and resource development industries. This includes personnel for professional engineering, construction management, project management, inspection, quality assurance, health and safety and other essential services and support activities. Our global customers include oilfield operating companies, major engineering design and construction contractors, refining and petrochemical projects, project management contractors and the growing alternative energy industry.
With major offices currently located in Bangkok, Brisbane, Houston, London, Perth, Singapore and Ulsan providing support to our clients and projects across the world, Energy Resourcing aims to provide outstanding quality and professionalism in the delivery of our services. Our recruitment and resourcing specialists are the best in the industry. Our management systems, professional expertise and desire to exceed our customers' service expectations are second-to-none. Wherever you require people, we can provide them, office-based, site-based, offshore, fly in/out, on a staff or contract basis, we can assist with one individual or an entire team.
Our U.S. branch, Energy Resourcing Americas, has been tasked to identify candidates for a Director, Business Development-Pipeline & UCOG for our E&C client in Houston Texas.
Our client is currently looking to hire a highly experienced Business Development Director to be located in Tulsa, OK. This senior level professional will have the experience to support various business development activities for the clients' Hydrocarbons division. We are looking for a high performance individual who wants to further develop their career with our client, as this will be a growth position into the next level of executive management. Minimal travel required.
• Executes long term business and sales plans
• Establishes and cultivates long term relationships with key customer officials
• Will manage multiple functional disciplines
• Develops and oversees implementation of strategic programs and policies, which will have impact on the overall organization
• Seeks opportunities to strengthen customer relationships.
• Identifies customers within area of specialty and develops sales strategy
• Understands and responds to potential customer needs and objectives
• Directs market campaigns
• Gives leadership in the preparation of proposals and statements of qualifications
• Determines pricing and obtains upper management approvals
• Manages significant LSTK (lump-sum turnkey) proposal efforts; obtains pricing approvals per Corporate policy
• May have inter-company sales responsibility, i.e., represent several of our clients'' entities
• Manages sales region(s) with assigned sales staff
• Forms joint venture agreements and negotiates terms
• Works frequently with executive management on significant matters influencing the organization's business results, which typically include global strategies
• Negotiates secrecy agreements and contracts
• Understands the legal ramifications in those agreements and protects our clients' interests
• Keeps abreast of national/international political and economic conditions by reading applicable current publications and by attendance at presentations, forums, etc.
• Manages work directly or indirectly through Managers
• Develops and oversees implementation of strategic programs and policies for their groups, which will have impact on the overall organization
• Manages and directs through mid-level and senior level managers
• Interface with lower level personnel, executive management, customers, and outside vendors
• Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline
• Minimum of 12 years relevant technical experience (EPC industry, Hydrocarbons) in a Senior Business Development and/or customer relationship manager role
• Knowledge of Gulf of Mexico and the offshore industry in general; international exposure a plus
• Knowledge of BP also a plus
• Must understand engineering and project delivery as well as the ability to communicate project performance and results
• Operations background strongly desired
• Must be able to relate proven results with all aspects of the pursuit process as well as the ability to build, maintain and strengthen customer relationships
• Supervisory experience required
• Ability to visualize and oversee the design of new concepts and ideas related to the broader organization as well as functional areas of expertise and broad knowledge of business operations
• Ability to implement and lead organizational change effectively
• Ability to derive solutions from interpreted and applied general information and consultation with others
• The ability to effectively communicate and present complex program proposals and reports to executive level management and/or the Board is critical
• Ability to persuade and influence others is critical
• Participative management style with a cooperative team approach
• Proven leadership skills in multi-cultural and possibly multi-national environments
• Commitment to customer service and ability to work in a team-oriented environment
• Generally characterized as a manager of people with seasoned technical knowledge