Shell Oil Products LLC
Updated: Apr 5 2013
||Corrosion Engineering, Pipe Inspection / NDT, QA / QC / Inspection, Pipeline, AST, Corrosion Control, NACE, Cathodic Protection, Coatings, Inspection
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||San Diego, CA, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Day to day support to the corrosion technicians.
- Over sight and quality control of the data stored in CPDM.
- Assist Supervisor in tracking and reporting of corrosion projects.
- Lead role in specialized corrosion issues such as AC corrosion investigations, internal corrosion investigations and other specialized task.
- Maintain CIS schedule and plan utilizing data derived from continual assessments and inline inspections to prioritize and rationalize.
- Responsible for corrosion participation in all data integration meetings and continual assessment meetings.
- Maintain CPDM and run monthly over site reports.
- Assist technicians in preparing, submitting, and executing budget items.
- Utilize and be expert in Shell systems (i.e. SAP, PTP, PIPE, CPDM) support technicians in their use of these tools
- Represent the Corrosion group in a professional manor.
- Work with Corrosion Techs to upgrade their skills in all phases of their job requirements
- Track notifications and assist in closing.
- Track risk assessment plan items and assist technicians in closing
- Track project status and assist where needed
- Vacation relief for all team members.
- Validate that INSR and regulatory requirements are met.
- Assist in annual manual reviews and revisions.
Desired Skills Requirements:
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
- High School Diploma; Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years experience in regulated pipeline and AST corrosion control.
- NACE CP Level II - Cathodic Protection Technician.
- Demonstrated experience with corrosion survey techniques.
- Proven experience with electrical components.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- NACE Internal Corrosion Level I preferred.
- NACE Coatings Inspector Program (CIP) Level I preferred.
- Valid driver's license.
Employment Type: PERMANENT
Hours: FULL TIME
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available