PPI Technology Services
Updated: Feb 25 2013
||QA / QC / Inspection
||Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
||Part Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Education / general qualifications:
- E&P company experience, with an in depth knowledge of managing OCTG storage and inspection processes
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Decisive, makes timely, practical and effective decisions
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Interacts well with all levels of the organization
- Effectively expresses thoughts and ideas.
- Fluent in Portuguese, both written and oral; good English skills written and oral
- Good computer skills with basic knowledge and experience with MS Office applications
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural field based environment
- Readily adapts to change, including new work processes
- Adapts to and thrives in a dynamic and hectic work environment
- Demonstrates good leadership skills and is well respected by peers
- Reliable with strong desire to succeed. Completes tasks in a timely manner
Position Specific Requirements and Skills
- Coordinate the work activities for the Lobito OCTG Yard with proper resource allocation
- Coordinate vessel movements, offloading and loading with Commercial Port obtaining outward clearance as required in parallel with MODU requirements for OCTG
- Prepare voyage manifest and related documents related to transport of OCTG to MODU
- Preparation of bill of lading for OCTG moved between OCTG yard and commercial port vis-à-vis.
- Insure all OCTG is pre-bundled for shipment and in compliance with Angola "Sling and Container Standards"
- Coordinate work for OCTG inspection and yard crews and direct operations as required
- Coordinate material and equipment collection with vendors to meet MODU requirements
- Insure loading and offloading activities are managed efficiently and in compliance with HSSE and operation procedures
- Insure tubular is properly racked and in compliance with HSSE and industry standards
- Responsible for accurate record keeping of all OCTG transactions
- Insure all lifting slings are inspected prior to use and annually in compliance with industry lifting standards and coordinate with vendor their inspection and maintenance
- Insure all slings are marked with a highly visible annual color code
- Inbound OCTG properly checked, over / shorts / damage noted and properly documented where necessary
- Coordinate QA/QC personnel to assure monitoring of all offloading / loading operations of OCTG
- Responsible for conducting pre-job safety meetings and insuring proper documentation per standards
- Insure vessel is loaded in accordance with the MODU operational requirements and compliance with HSSE processes / procedures and QA/QC inspector onsite during operations
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available