Updated: Apr 2 2013
||Coil Tubing, Design Engineer, Fracturing, Sand Mixing Vehicle, Injection Head, & Coiled Tubing
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The R&D Engineer will perform fundamental and applied research to develop technologies for oil field. The candidate will develop new and innovative Oilfield products, processes and procedures for the efficient production of
Fracturing Units, Sand Mixing Vehicle, Injection Head, & Coiled Tubing Equipment especially in the area of fracturing.
• Ensure a focus on quality, service excellence and efficiency within areas of responsibility.
• Provide accurate professional and timely customer service support when required.
• Provide expertise in product development and testing for areas assigned by R & D Manager.
• Able to meet assigned targets and deadlines.
• Develop and provide cost effective formulations for oil field applications.
• Assist the R & D Manager on formulation design and implementation of new products.
• Responsible for the fine-tuning of product formulations and the commercialization of new products, so that it is available for manufacture and sale.
• Record and maintain accurate records on product formulations and experimental results, as well as, maintain accurate time frame records.
• Coordinating paperwork and samples from the field for R & D testing of both commercialized and experimental product blends.
• Finding sources of Technical Active ingredients that can be effective in the development of both water-soluble and oil-soluble products.
• Develop the Question and Answer specifications for the product line in support of manufacturing operations.
• Able to research and generate ideas using available public databases.
• Foster a team-environment by sharing knowledge and information.
• Openly discuss the opportunities to improve the performance of the R & D team.
• Contribute and represent the R&D team as an efficient, professional and capable TEAM.
• Follow and support the company's policies, procedures and guidelines including those relating to Health, Safety and Environment and those identified in the Corporate Manual.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available