Updated: Mar 18 2013
||Odessa, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Coordinate customer requirements with all phases of operation including the areas of service preparation, service execution, and personnel supervision. Maintain attention to safety and Standard Operating Procedures.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for making safety performance and environmental awareness the primary focus of all district employees.
* Responsible for the planning and direction of employees under direction of Operations Supervisor or District Manager.
* Coordinates necessary corrective action with Operations Supervisor and District Manager.
* Provides day to day direction of personnel on location and in the yard of assigned crew.
* Coordinate safe movement of personnel, equipment, and products to and from customer's location as per customer's requirements.
* Train employees to understand and comply with Standard Operating Procedures and Safety Policies.
* Maintain satisfactory driving record.
* Adhere to company policy and procedures.
* Ability to interface with customers in the effort to maintain positive customer relations.
* Responsible for planning and directing efficient activities and ensuring quality through the execution of service according to plan.
* Responsible for sales support as needed.
* Must be able to generate proposals and pricing as needed.
* May be required to work on a 24 hours call basis.
* Provide orientation and on-the-job training for subordinates and ensure that the authority and responsibility for each position is defined and understood.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Good computer skills
* Requires strong leadership and supervisory skills.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work flexible work schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
* Ability to work effectively under pressure.
* Multi-tasking ability.
* Should be able to work closely with fellow employees.
* 3-5 years Coil Tubing experience in service company or oilfield operating company
* BS college degree
* CDL License with a satisfactory driving record
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available