Updated: Mar 18 2013
||Heavy Machinery Operator
||Odessa, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Support well site and assemble operations. Operates a company vehicle on a daily basis between district and work site to deliver products, service tools, and equipment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for maintaining equipment, and accurate DOT logs.
- Maintain satisfactory driving record.
- Ability to learn the disciplines of driving and rigging up equipment on location.
- Ability to verbally communicate and understand details and directions.
- Must be willing to obtain knowledge of pumping standards.
- Ability to learn to operate auxiliary equipment; stake bed, acid transport and sand truck.
- Ability to learn to operate equipment and support well site activity.
- Ability to maintain condition of treating iron.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- Valid Commercial Operator's license or the ability to obtain one.
- Ability to comply with DOT Regulations and Health Requirements.
- Ability to work flexible work schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
- Must have a telephone or pager and the ability to be on 24 hour call.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available