Petroleum Field Services
Updated: May 16 2013
||Logistics Coordinator, Materials Management , Planner / Scheduler
||$70K - $80K plus bonus and excellent benefits
||Cotulla, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Terminal Manager for Respected Oil and Gas Company.
Location: Cotulla, TX
Relocation and long hours are NECESSARY!
Design & Administer: crew schedules, assignments, training
Coordinate: daily truck and train activities
Coordinate: centralized logistics in Procurement Network
Monitor: plant effeciency metrics, work with crews to achieve targets
Team Work: interviewing, training and coaching
Maintain Procurement Safety Standards: design, modify and spot checks, quality housekeeping, production control, etc
Budget: manage P & L concepts
Assess and Improve: effeciencies, operating expenses and production processes
Conduct: annual performance reviews on personnel
Report: hazards, accidents, incidents and injuries
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 5 years experience in oil and gas service work, warehousing, manufacturing or logistics
- Minimum of 2 years experience in leadership role
- Strong communicator, strong interpersonal skills with employees and clients
- Familiar with industrial maintenance practices
- Strong mechanical ability and problem solving skills
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Solid, stable work history with strong professional references
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available