Updated: May 20 2013
||Business Development, Sales and Marketing
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Regional Sales Director; Gulf Coast Region
This position reports to the Vice President of Global Sales.
In this managing role, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of our clients business by developing and growing a sales territory. The primary focus of this role is to sustain and grow the usage of our client's products and services within the account base as well as develop new business accounts within the region.
• Maintain a commitment to the company's core values, code of ethics and sales processes
• Prepare accurate and timely sales reports
• Work closely with the sales reps, account retention managers and sales engineers to meet or exceed revenue targets
• Effectively implement coaching and training programs for all direct reports
• Create an exciting and fun work environment balanced with high standards of excellence
• Prepare and effectively communicate information which may be of a technical nature
• Conduct regular pipeline reviews and account planning sessions with sales reps
• Collaborate within the company and with customers
• Work with the sales management team to establish realistic sales goals for the company
• Maintains positive employee and customer relationships
• Maintain and expand industry and product knowledge
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with product managers to uphold our ''One Team'' mindset
• Requires travel within North America, up to 25%
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
The candidate should possess excellent communication skills (written & verbal), have comprehensive computer skills, effective team working abilities, self-motivated, personable, detail oriented, with high-regard for meeting deadlines.
• Experience building, training and managing a sales team
• Proven ability to craft strategic and sustainable sales plans that deliver excellent results
• Proven success in selling complex technological solutions as well as consultative sales
• Proven ability to establish personal and professional credibility and to build effective relationships with internal and external networks
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to set priorities, have strong organizational skills and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent listening skills
• Proficient computer skills
• Self-starter with strong initiative
• Adept at creative problem solving and strategic planning
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Works effectively under stress and deadlines
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available