Swift Worldwide Resources
Updated: Feb 15 2013
||Fabrication, Heavy Machinery Operator
||competitive salary, benefits, bonuses
||Berwick, LA, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Riser Tools Supervisor
The Riser Supervisor will be responsible for the following job duties:
1. This person must understand all health, safety, conduct, and disciplinary requirements set forth by Client. Additionally, he/she must "lead by example" at all times and enforce all policies and procedures.
2. This person must be comfortable with reviewing internal policies and procedures. After review, the information from these documents must be conveyed to peers via toolbox meetings, presentations, and impromptu verbal discussions.
3. This person must be self-motivated and capable of coordinating multiple personnel and activities to ensure completion within specified timeframes as dictated by production forecasts and customer requirements. Applicants must also be able to plan work activities for multiple days in advance (i.e. determine what parts, equipment, test fixtures, personnel requirements, subcontractor requirements, and manpower will be required).
4. This person must be capable of effective communication with employees, other departments, internal management, customer representatives, and certifying authorities (ABS and DNV). Additionally, this person must be able to convey accurate, detailed information regarding complications associated with products, test equipment, and testing requirements.
5. This person must be able to complete the job tasks of other individuals within his/ her group in the event of being "shorthanded". As an example, some of the tasks that must be completed are as follows: general assembly, material movement, hydrostatic testing, traceability verification, and trouble-shooting. Job Requirements/ Qualifications
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
• College degree a plus
• It is preferred that applying personnel have a working-knowledge of general oilfield equipment and general industry requirements
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
• SAP experience is a plus
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available