Updated: Apr 9 2013
||HSE Manager / Advisor
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Pay: $24-$27 per hour
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Job Title: HSE Manager
Hours: FT (40 plus hours her week)
Pay: $24-$27 per hour
Location of Job: Pueblo, CO 81003
The HSE Manager will implement corporate HSE policy and procedures and provide support to the facility regarding HSE matters to ensure compliance with HSE Policies/Procedures and applicable agency regulations.
- Implementing and managing New HSE Programs and Procedures as well as existing ones.
- Coordinating the STOP for each other program
- Coordinate and conduct HSE Training
- Conduct HSE Inspections
- Injury Statistical Reporting and Analysis
- Job Hazard Analysis (JHA/JSA)
- Incident Investigation/Root Cause Analysis
- Representing the facility with our Customers on HSE Matters
- Workers Compensation and Injury Management
- Safety Incentive Programs
- BA/BS in Safety related field preferred.
- Three or more years of experience implementing and managing the Health Safety and Environmental Health Programs.
- Professional Certification and/or additional education pertaining to the HSE field are highly preferred.
Applicant may be subject to a background check:
A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your.
SOS Employment Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrates diversity at all levels of its organization.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available