Updated: Mar 13 2013
||Field Service Tech, Instrumentation Technologist, Welder / Fitter / Turner
||Relocation Fee Package to Move to Houston TX $5,000.00
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
$5,000 Relocation Fee Move to Houston TX, Full Benefits, 401k Plan, Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays.
Proserv is looking to hire experienced Instrument Fitters (Tubers) in Houston and Lafayette that can read ISO's, Schematics, have hand benders, have run more than 2 lines together, and worked on Subsea equipment.
- Responsible for installing, servicing, and repairing of pneumatic and hydraulic equipment and controls; consistently completing work to meet customer specification in a neat, timely and accurate manner by performing the following duties.
- Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Plans new or modified installations in compliance to P&ID's, Safe Charts, and schematics.
- Knowledge of various pneumatic and hydraulic systems architectures and capabilities.
- Measures, cuts, bends, threads, assemble, and install tubing and piping.
- Able to perform multi-line panel breakout, and configure group tubing runs.
- Mounts and installs control panels, instruments, and associated control/sensing devices.
- Measures, cuts, assemble cable tray and cable tray support systems.
- Installs tubing and clamps into cable tray systems.
- Observes function of installed equipment and system to detect hazards and need for adjustments, relocation, or replacement.
- Repair or replace faulty tubing, valves, instruments, and other devices.
- Maintains technical competence by attending all classes and meetings as required.
- Adhere to established company policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.
- Maintains time records up to date along with signed customer service tickets.
- Demonstrates an adequate amount of communication with customers to resolve any issues or any needs.
All applicants are subject to a hands-on test to demonstrate capabilities prior to employment. Job expectations are subject to change due to the needs of the employer. All applicants are subject to drug screening prior to employment. Hours will vary depending upon employer needs.
- Good Problem Solving and Reasoning Ability
- Good Communication Skills (Oral, Technical, and Written)
- Mechanical Aptitude and Physical Dexterity
- Good Time Management and Organizational Ability
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
High School Diploma or Equivalent, with additional Technical Training or Vocations Education is considered an asset. Minimum three (3) years experience in work related field.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available