Updated: Feb 28 2013
||Document Control, Secretarial or Administrative
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The Project administrator plans and coordinates projects and is responsible for:
• Scheduling, budgeting and administrative tasks.
• Supports the project staff (Engineering, Procurement and Fabrications) by facilitating project logistics such as meetings, project tasks, etc.
• Takes meeting minutes and action items during meetings and performs basic follow-up.
• Assists in development of presentations. Familiar with a variety of the Engineering/Manufacturing concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Works with Project Managers, Procurement, Fabrication to coordinate efforts (documents, PO's and completion of job).
• Works with the customers.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks.
The Project Administrator oversees a project from start to end.
• Some College / High School Diploma is required
• Strong computer skills are necessary
• Experience in Microsoft Office is required
• Adobe and Adobe Editor skills would be beneficial.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available